Filmcomposer just signed on! :)

Sid Barnhoorn

Hi there,

I'm glad to have found this site. I'm a Dutch filmcomposer and still student at the School of the Arts in Hilversum, The Netherlands where I study Composition for the Media. I've done alot of shortfilm work, most of which were studentfilms. I've recentely finished a live-action suspence filmshort which has been submitted to Sundance Film Festival and other big festivals. I mostly write serious orchestral music but I also do alot of other genres. Your can find musicdemos of my work and some videolips of the shorts I've scored on my site:

www.sidbarnhoorn.com

Cheers,

Welcome to the forums

Welcome to the forums

Sid,

Welcome to the fourms! I love to see people signing on from around the world. The interent is awsome. I look forward to reading your posts!

You might want to keep your e-mails out of site in the forums if you don't want spam from spammers. The forum has a feature so people can contact you if they really have the desire. Any way it is just a suggestion. you are welcome to leave them up if you don't care about the spammers.

Kim

hey sid,

Loved your work! Glad to have you here on the forums...Mark.

Eyy,

Thanks Kim!

Hi Mark, thanks for the warm welcome. Went to yer site. Looks like a very cool project! Good luck with that. I was kinda surprised to read you're 30 years old. You look begin 20s, hahaha...

Anyway, glad to be here and perhaps we could collaborate someday.

Cheers,

hey sid!

I used to get annoyed when people said I looked young, but at 30, I can't help but smile when they do!

this is a great site and a fantastic resource to learn and network. I generally find that what you get out of it is proportionate to how much much you contribute.

Keep up the good work! you may also want to post in the classifieds for your services..I don't see too many composers, but your work is good. Chris, who is doing my film's soundtrack, is a member of this site and I met him through here...

Mark!

Network Sponsors

Back