Film Project, what are your thoughts?

A

annafilmmaker

i'm making a sequel to WANTED movie and i would like to know what you think about my idea. The plot of the second part is the continue of the first part. The main actor saw his dead father alive. On the second part he will tell him his history and reason of his lie about his death. After they collide with more serious problems and fight with enemies for their calm life without any criminal. However, after the return of Wesley Gibson’s father, he is killed again, but that is the real death and Wesley have to find killers and reason, why his father was killed and why they want to kill him.
Thank you.

The first thing to note is that if you do a sequel to WANTED you either have to make it as a fan film without ever hoping to make profit on it or write it as a spec script and pitch it to the studio that owns the rights to the characters and story. There are probably a few more logistics involved when you are dealing with IP (intellectual property) and seeking advice from an actual lawyer is wisest.

Moving to the story, I mentioned this in another post, but you should really shave down your concept to a single sentence/one liner. If it is longer you risk people becoming confused or disinterested. You want to pitch your idea with maximum impact.

Here are a few ideas on how to craft your log-line/one liner...also know as a concept.

Some examples of how you can prepare your concept - also referred to as the log-line.

1) Who the story is about (protagonist) 2) What he strives for (goal) 3) What stands in his way (antagonistic force or opposition)

or

Movie X is the story of what happens to someone when something they prayed would never happen, happens.

Hope this is helpful.

Network Sponsors

Back