Film Composer Looking For Short Film Animators (2021/22 Film Festival Submissions!)

Tony Halliwell

Hi everyone!

My name's Tony Halliwell, and I'm a 23-year-old graduate film & TV music composer, and film fanatic, from the UK.

I'm currently in-waiting to assist a couple of LA-based film composers (the pandemic caused a lot of holdback!). Whilst this goes ahead, I'm really excited to be on here, looking for animators with a similar thirst for creativity, to buddy up and work with on a project I have conceived.

CONCEPT / PREMISE
A pretty simple cyclical open narrative, where the cosmetics, patterns and animations do the 'talking', rather than a complex storyline. No dialogue, my music will provide the audio. A four-part animated series of short films, with a loose 'plot' centred around a young, gender-unspecified child (perhaps a silhouette? perhaps just designed with ambiguity?) drawing pictures of space on paper whilst sitting on their bed, entering the pictures via their imagination, and embarking on a journey of self-discovery and identity, finishing back on their bed in the fourth video just as they started - except with one object/idea from the journey now with them in their room. I have not designed the specifics, and would leave this to you as the animator!

LINK TO SOUNDTRACK
You can check the four-part soundtrack out here:

This project is for promotional purposes for both of us, looks great on our credits, and will be submitted worldwide to all the big film festivals of 2021/22. I'd love to develop a working relationship beyond this project too, as I am serious about my creative work and it would be great to team up on this energy.

Reach me on antony.halliwell@gmail.com if you are interested in working together! I do check back on here, but not very often.

Cheers!

Network Sponsors

Back