FANTOCHE – 19TH INTERNATIONAL ANIMATION FILM FESTIVALBADEN / SWITZERLAND 7 – 12 SEPTEMBER 2021

Added to Calendar: 09-07-21

Fantoche

Fantoche 2021 is open to films applying all animation techniques, including combinations of live action and animation, lasting a maximum of forty minutes and completed after 31st December 2019.

Fantoche is Switzerland’s most prestigious animated film festival and is one of the leading events for the medium in the world. It takes place every year in September over the course of six days in the Swiss town of Baden. The festival, which benefits from broad media coverage, attracts both industry professionals and the general public.

Find more informations about the submission process (regulations, contact, etc.) on our website www.fantoche.ch/en or go directly to Fantoche International Animation Film Festival. Good luck!

I have added this to our Calendar :)

Fantoche is a lovely festival that I have heard about in the past. I would love to see the animation that will win the first prize, I am confident that it will tell a remarkable story!

Network Sponsors

Back