Experienced composer for film scoring

dtcomposer

Hello Film-makers

I am a composer who is studying for his PhD in composition in the NYC area and am looking for projects to build up a show reel/portfolio. I am extremely experienced with many different styles, and genres of music. I've been composing Orchestral music for 10 years, and other genres for 15. I have access to live musicians as well as the best virtual instruments being used today by the pros in Hollywood.

This is my philosophy: Have great creative ideas, and be willing to tailor, mold, or change those ideas to fit the director's vision. I am extremely easy to work with and as a bonus I work very quickly and professionally. Tell me what you want, and I will get it done. While I'm working for you the film will have my full attention.

Don't get stuck with clichéd and boring film music. There is so much of it out there, and (as I'm sure you are aware) nothing ruins a great film more than an inappropriate or ineffective score. Work with a real trained composer who has the tools to make that movie magic!

I am looking for a few summer projects, and all I ask is that you let me put excerpts from the work on an upcoming website that is under construction. I am looking for varied and interesting films. Shorts, or feature length are both great. No project is too big or small!

Send me an email if you are interested, and I can let you see some samples of my work.

I look forward to working with you,

-David

(davidthecomposer@gmail.com)

Network Sponsors

Back