EDIT CHALLENGE - 16mm short film with free raw footage

sonnyboo

CINESTUDY presents an Interactive Project and EDIT CHALLENGE, the 16mm short film LICENSE EXAM

Download all the film and elements to edit your own version of this short film! As always, TOTALLY FREE!
Below you can download the footage, Sound FX and Music, then edit your own version of this short film, add a sound mix and upload it to any sites, as long as you use our complete credits and use the hashtags!

EDIT CHALLENGE – 16mm Short Film

Good luck to all who enter the challenge!

CINESTUDY presents an Interactive Project and EDIT CHALLENGE, the 16mm short film LICENSE EXAM

Download all the film and elements to edit your own version of this short film! As always, TOTALLY FREE!
Below you can download the footage, Sound FX and Music, then edit your own version of this short film, add a sound mix and upload it to any sites, as long as you use our complete credits and use the hashtags!

Sa awesome!!

Can I use my own music or score for my edit?

Network Sponsors

Back