Downtown Dallas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jodymichelle

Staff member
... Is starting to look like a miniature Rockefeller Center. Ice skating rink coming next? Hint, ya'll...

Downtown-Dallas_1.jpg

Downtown-Dallas_2.jpg

You have an Ice Skating ring in the open in August? Nicee!!

No, Downtown Dallas doesn't have an outdoor ice skating rink yet. But they should! Like Rockefeller Center!

I heard they used to have an indoor ice skating rink at Plaza of the Americas. After 32 years, the rink closed in 2012.

(Is that right Kim?)

I'm not sure, just some info off the top of my head....

:geek:

-

Yes it's the AT&T building. Inside they have recreated the Central Perk set from the hit series FRIENDS.

People and friends can take photos and act out scenes for fun. I got to play a copy of Phoebe Buffay's guitar 😁

-

No, Downtown Dallas doesn't have an outdoor ice skating rink yet. But they should! Like Rockefeller Center!

I heard they used to have an indoor ice skating rink at Plaza of the Americas. After 32 years, the rink closed in 2012.

(Is that right Kim?)

I'm not sure, just some info off the top of my head....

:geek:

-
I see :D

Yes it's the AT&T building. Inside they have recreated the Central Perk set from the hit series FRIENDS.

People and friends can take photos and act out scenes for fun. I got to play a copy of Phoebe Buffay's guitar 😁

-
That is so cool!

wow, you should make a video. maybe do a short skit spoof one of the episodes

That's a funny idea; might try it. I will have to ask my friends who aren't camera shy. There's only one who I can think of right now 😁

Did you see this while you were in Dallas?

-

Just tell them that it's just for fun. No, no time for much other than visiting family and friends. I squeezed in as many people as I could. :)

I could even learn to play one of her songs on the guitar :D I used to play the guitar a lot a while ago. I should clean the dust off my guitar and start playing :D

I was singing the "Smelly Cat" song while we were there, at Downtown Dallas' Central Perk set, but it turned out that the group of friends I was with never watched the show "Friends" consistently enough to know the popular "Smelly Cat" song. 😸😸😸

Status
Not open for further replies.

Network Sponsors

Back