does anyone care about me genre of film

jusgo27

alrite look, im gonna be completley honest with everyone out there that is listening......there is a guy at my college that is unlike anyone else in this entire earth...he is one of the most weirdest, most entertaining, completly ironically oblivious guys ever.....hes like a william hung just reality and would at least have sense to not do something stupid like make himself a public figure for humiliation on 'american idol'. he is my best friend but at the same time a frat brother. i am working on a documentary of him, im in the post production stages of his first film. i have the whole entire campus involved and the thought would sell. my father works with an emmy award winning pbs film maker and i have shown him what ihave done. i am looking for someone who is into some form of surreal humor but at the same time a comedy incomparable to a seinfeld genre. my fathers assistant loves it. he has connections to NHD and has worked with music singers like kid rock on his music interviews. if you think im lying i really dont care. im looking for someone who is into that kind of humuor but the same time the depth im lookin for. im taking a documentary and film class at nyu this summer and would love to meet up with some people who are intrested in that kind of 'napoleon dynamite' but a reality perspective kind of genre of film......if your serious email me and i would love to talk to you.....if you think im bsing about what im talking about then spend your time elsewhere......bc i know what im about and dont care what you think.....id love opinions and someone or a group to collaborate on while in new york.....ill be there june 27 through aug 7
-email me if your intrested

Network Sponsors

Back