Documentary film

HULKMODE

Hi all,

I am looking for a a student that would be interested in making a film documenting my struggle with my mental health and recent diagnosis of of PTSD, DID, BPD, COD, & Server Clinical Depression. My story my be unique, however I do not believe the treatment of mental health patients in this country (UK) is unique.

I find myself alone, lost and helpless and this feeling has with me from an early age. It has effected many people. And the NHS has been miss diagnosing my mental health condition for years, they put me on the wrong medication which made me suicidal.
I want to make sure that I will continue to get the right treatment but more importantly I want to highlight how some of the medical professionals that I have come across have dismissed my symptoms and parred me off with drugs. The wrong drugs.

I believe that my story and the facts around it will gain national traction.

interviews with medical professionals
Filming of my therapy sessions
Interviews with other mental health suffers
Etc.

I look forward to hearing from you potential filmmakers soon.

Hi there!

You have gone through many challenges and I am confident that your life story would make a good movie! :) I wish you the best of luck to connect with the right people for this purpose!

@delilahtwinkle for some reason, your comment got blocked in our SPAM filter. 😅

I could see this movie winning many awards. It's a good idea to turn your experience into a movie, it can raise awareness and inspire others in the same time.

Network Sponsors

Back