Digital revolution workshop!!

Kim Welch

Staff member
SEATS ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR SATURDAY. IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO REGISTER ONLINE OR REGISTER AT THE DOOR for the DIGITAL REVOLUTION WORKSHOP, WITH ROY H. WAGNER ASC. "

DON’T miss this work shop. You will get to see a Sneak Preview of Columbia Pictures” Rikers” footage shot in 24P HD. You will get a preview of the Kodak faces project, which is a comparison of all digital formats. Presenters will include Kino Flow, Kodak. Bogen, Apple, Arri and other special guests will be present and presenting! Do not miss this.

If you are a professional and want to be a part of this show and or future projects and shows contact Kim Welch at 1.917.743.8381 or Register now and come see and talk with us at this workshop about the many neat things studentfilmmakersforums.com is doing for the digital filmmaking people that make it all happen and the businesses that support them.

Truly
Kim

Last edited:
Educational and Inspiring

Educational and Inspiring

For me it was educational and inspiring. You should have been there! we had guest speakers from the Rikers movie including the Director and Producer. We got to see footage and clips of what could be a big hit. It was "good"!

For our first workshop out of the gate I would say it was nothing less than an outstanding success. We can do better with some stuff but it was good. There was so much content. I am still getting my mind arround everything I learned. ASC gave out free books. Our guys from the Forums here shot Roy with HD equipment. I am in recovery from the event and sufferning jet lag of some sort. I will write more later.

Truly
Kim

it was a great event...better on some stuff..hehe, live and learn...the next one is going to be awesome, of that i am sure.

Network Sponsors

Back