Digital green screen

Hello @Nikephoros !
You will need a physical green screen which can be either bought or created out of material. Depending on the size of the green screen, there are multiple options. I use a green screen for a TV Talk Show and for this purpose, for me Elgato green screen is enough. It's like a roll-up and can be carried and assembled anywhere.

Then, in the editing program, you use the chroma key. What is the size of the green screen that you need?

Also, lighting is very important. Shadows can impact the result so you want to counter them as much as you can

There are many ways to use the green screen. What angle do you wish to film? Do you need it for a live stream or for a short film?

Hi @Nikephoros ! I'd love to help you but I will need a bit more info. Maybe show a photo or a video that looks like what you wish to do and I can give an exact advice :D

Hello @Nikephoros !
You will need a physical green screen which can be either bought or created out of material. Depending on the size of the green screen, there are multiple options. I use a green screen for a TV Talk Show and for this purpose, for me Elgato green screen is enough. It's like a roll-up and can be carried and assembled anywhere.

Then, in the editing program, you use the chroma key. What is the size of the green screen that you need?

Also, lighting is very important. Shadows can impact the result so you want to counter them as much as you can
Hi Maura. Thanks for your response. I've now obtained a physical green screen. Its size is 85x200cm. Tell me, where do I find the chroma key? I'm using Final Cut.

Edit: never mind my question. I think I've found how to use the key.

Last edited:

Network Sponsors

Back