DAYBREAK

Attachments

• daybreak2.jpg
    daybreak2.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 60
  • daybreak1.jpg
    daybreak1.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 64
I have watched your collection of short films. Impressive. I can see that you are in this industry for quite a while and you have a wide experience. They say that when you do everything with passion, you won't work a day in your life. I can see that there is a lot of passion in your work. I wish you all the best in future projects, too!

I watched your short film again. It's really good! And as a sidenote, I would love to swim in that river!

I have watched your collection of short films. Impressive. I can see that you are in this industry for quite a while and you have a wide experience. They say that when you do everything with passion, you won't work a day in your life. I can see that there is a lot of passion in your work. I wish you all the best in future projects, too!
thanks, and yes i worked in the film industry for 25 years mainly as a mechanical special effects technician but also in lighting, gripping and other departments. it's also true that you need passion because short films rarely make money. but it gives me the chance to tell my stories and escape to a fantasy world for a while.

I watched your short film again. It's really good! And as a sidenote, I would love to swim in that river!
thanks for watching and yes i like swimming in that rock pool . unfortunately it is getting ever more popular which makes it hard to be used as a film location. but some people are good and actually help with the filming.

Network Sponsors

Back