Composition - Orchestration - Everything

Mercury Scores

Hi everybody

Introduce myself, my name is Pierre-Yves, I'm a music teacher, composer and producer from Nice (France), I've founded Mercury Scores to develop my music on films, movies and any kind of project I can certainly suit. From orchestral scores to electro type, from originals to documentaries, I'm looking for new projects and filmmakers to employ my talent to serve emotions and to give the right feeling on a scene, character and protagonist. This is my philosophy, my way of working, composing music, I mean real music, giving colours to life and life to frames !

You can contact me for any project, discussion or simple goodmorning ! mail : tregeriad@gmail.com

Here a demo on Westworld - Season III - Episode V (HBO scoring competition).

My Soundcloud and YouTube still in progress ! And I'm working on brand new mockups !

Thank you for your welcome and see you soon for work !

Attachments

• Mercury Scores (5).png
    Mercury Scores (5).png
    920.7 KB · Views: 179
Hello Pierre-Yves and welcome to our community! :) I have listened to your samples and I like your style, it is very elegant.
Looking forward to see more projects from you! :D

Thank you

Parenthetically, I didn't know this first name "Maura". It's very original (and so pretty), it's obviously reminding me an italian name Mauro (Giuliani) romantic guitarist. Congratulation even if you've probably never done anything about it !:unsure::p I guess it's still a pleasure to have kindly remarks like this one :LOL:

You can trust me, as soon as I'm ready to present a new sample to develop my "portfolio", to post it here.(y)

Thank you

Parenthetically, I didn't know this first name "Maura". It's very original (and so pretty), it's obviously reminding me an italian name Mauro (Giuliani) romantic guitarist. Congratulation even if you've probably never done anything about it !:unsure::p I guess it's still a pleasure to have kindly remarks like this one :LOL:

You can trust me, as soon as I'm ready to present a new sample to develop my "portfolio", to post it here.(y)
Thank you! My name is the Irish derivate from "Mary" and in some languages, it has the meaning of "Great". There are other similar names, such as the Italian name "Mauro", or the country "Mauritania" :) I believe my parents deserve all the credit for my name, though, because they were the ones to choose it :LOL:

I am looking forward to see more samples from your portfolio! :D

Hello sir Pierre-Yves! You have such a lovely and aristocratic name! Your compositions reflect your name. I would imagine a historical movie with historical figures that happens on the great Avenue des Champs-Élysées that would have your soundtrack. I would also imagine listening to your music during a royal event. :) Of course, this is just my imagination and I am confident that there are many scenes from live-action movies that would make a very good use of your compositions.

Network Sponsors

Back