composer looking for filmsmakers to collaberate with...

J

Jenny_McCaffrey

Hey guys,
My name is Jenny McCaffrey and I am a 3rd year music composition student from Dartington College of Arts, England.

I am writing to offer my skills, for free of course, as musician and composer. I am looking for a number of short and feature films to compose music for, to include in my Final Project portfolio. I am assigned to give at least 400 hours of work to this project so you can be certain that my work will be of a very high standard.

My primary instrument is the piano however studying in an Arts College means that I have access to hundreds of exceptional musicians and so I can arrange any ensemble you request. We also have a top of the range recording suite so you are guaranteed a quality recording.

As a film composer my job is to create the music the director would if she or he were the musician. So you can be sure that I will endeavour to bring to life your creative vision.

Film music is my passion, it is the reason I am studying music and it is what drives me. I am eager to get going on this project so…
Email me

J.mccaffrey@dartington.ac.uk
Jenny.mccaffrey@hotmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you,
Jenny McCaffrey

nice one. I may take you on for that as I am working on 2 projects. The first I am doing an in depth documentary about our solar system kind of what you may see on the discovery channel and ambiant music will go well with that

also I am doing a bigger and better sequel to my cgi film Visitor and some action fast paced orchestral music would be great

Network Sponsors

Back