Community Spotlight: Dustin Johnson

Thank you for having me! Love the editing. (y)

One final note: at 7:30 I discuss cameras, it was previously mentioned Mru was recorded using a single Vevo-X 5 smartphone.
However, I was currently focused on our Behind the Scenes content and answered incorrectly.

Our Behind the Scenes Photos/ a good portion of BTS footage we used the Vevo X-5. On the other hand, we filmed the entirety of the show using three cameras: An Android smartphone and 2 Samsung Galaxy phones that our main producers' lent to the Production.

We used the cameras in assembly-line fashion: when the first camera died, we popped it on the charger and filmed with the second, etc.

Apologies for any confusion!

Happy you like it! :D
Thanks for the explanation, Dustin! :) Looking forward to your first feature film!

MRU inspired me to try and recreate scenes from my favorite movies myself but I have been a bit unsuccessful with those though. I need to try more, fail more and learn more from each failure!
Awesome Emily! Keep going.(y)

Feel free to message me some of your Recreations. I would love to see them and give some advice/insight on how to make them even better!

Network Sponsors

Back