Combat Drone Sound Effects

Steve

'Combat Drone Sound Effects' from Bluezone Corporation includes 154 carefully processed sounds in 24 Bit / 96 kHz. Created from field recording, this sci-fi sound library includes a wide range of impressive fighter jet sounds ( maneuvers, passes by, take off and sonic booms recorded from a Dassault Rafale military aircraft ), energetic textures, atmos, futuristic interfaces and transmissions, destructive explosions and sci-fi weapon sounds

Inspired by some of the latest modern sci-fi films, this state-of-the-art sample library brings you production-ready elements, hyper-detailed sounds, ready to be injected in your sound design projects. All sounds are royalty free and instantly downloadable.

More information : Combat Drone Sound Effects

I could imagine a complex futuristic fighting movie scene while I was listening to your sounds. The quality of your work is, as always, flawless. I can see that you and your team put a lot of work and effort to create these packs.
As Kim mentioned, it would be amazing to see a sample of how your sounds could be used into a movie. I am looking forward to see more of your work in the future! :D I can say that I am a fan.

These Combat Drone Sound Effects made me think of movies like Star Wars or Star Trek...with sounds like these, students could create their own masterpieces! Thanks for posting!

Network Sponsors

Back