Added to Calendar: 08-25-21

CFC

Name
Collaboration Filmmakers Challenge 2021
Date
August 25, 2021
Time
12:00 AM
It's that time of the year again - time for the 2021 CFC! The CFC is a two-week film competition, where participating filmmakers are challenged to write, produce, and edit a short film in two weeks. Yes, we understand that this is a big ask, luckily our sponsors showed up in a really big-way this time! As a result, we will be awarding development deals to three winning filmmakers. That means, you will be paid by Hollywood production companies to develop and pitch them, your idea.

We designed the CFC with three goals in mind - to promote networking and collaboration, increase diversity in the industry, and reward filmmakers for the creativity and storytelling - not their access to technology. That is why we built it the way that we did. Now, do you accept the challenge? Are you ready to make a movie?

Learn more about the CFC, and our prizes here at: www.collaborationchallenge.com

Attachments

• CFC Three Deals Flyer.jpg
    CFC Three Deals Flyer.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 184
Interestingly, I always wanted to try myself in short films, but I don't know if I have enough time to do all the work that I have now until the end of summer.

Hey @CFC !
It sounds great! I am looking forward to see who will win this year! :D

Hey @CFC !
It sounds great! I am looking forward to see who will win this year! :D

Thank you, we are too! We have had some really talented filmmakers make some amazing shorts. Each year the talent seems to get better and better!

Network Sponsors

Back