Coffee Bean is Better

At first, I thought that was a real gun :oops: The next second, I realized what it actually was

Nice plot! I would suggest to avoid windows on the side / back of the subject :) The lightning is better when it is on the subject not behind or on its side

Really cool job. The only thing I didn't like at the beginning was the scenes without light, because you were shooting against the light. But in general, the plot and the picture are very interesting! Cool!

We could always use some comic relief, as well as a coffee break now and then (but not starbucks!). Thank you for sharing. I read in your bio that you like to elicit inspiration. Well now you've also sparked some curiosity! A few questions if that's alright with you-

Who operated the camera?
What kind of camera did you shoot with?
Did you use a storyboard?
Did you use mics? What kind?
What did you edit with?
How long did it take to edit this short take?

☀️ :coffee:

We could always use some comic relief, as well as a coffee break now and then (but not starbucks!). Thank you for sharing. I read in your bio that you like to elicit inspiration. Well now you've also sparked some curiosity! A few questions if that's alright with you-

Who operated the camera?
What kind of camera did you shoot with?
Did you use a storyboard?
Did you use mics? What kind?
What did you edit with?
How long did it take to edit this short take?

☀️ :coffee:
I appreciate you watching it. I operated the camera on a tripod since it was only us two, the setup isn’t the greatest. The camera is a cannon 5d Mark 4. I did not storyboard, the mics are cheap lavs that plug into the phone( solid is the brand). I edit with resolve as it is free. I would say a couple hours maybe to edit.

I’m guessing you are more into the production side of the process. Me and my buddy spend more time on these films he has on his channel with storyboard and other actors. You can check out our latest short we just shot last week.

Network Sponsors

Back