uouo

Max Film Academy--Free show your film in movie theater
1 Year Filmmaking Certificate,3Months Filmmaking Workshop,1Month Filmmaking Workshop

Subscribe to our Youtube channel to learn filmmaking tips

Useful information thanks you are doing pretty well I'm just learning how to properly set up the camera for my short horror films my friends and I have been doing this not long ago

Last edited by a moderator:
A short video that clearly explains the camera shots and angles! What could improve this video are a few words over why and where are these angles used for. :)

Filmmaking tips are always welcomed, especially when they come in 30 seconds videos. The attention span has reduced drastically over the past years and it is always easy to retain more information if presented in short packages

Hi,
New forum user here, a post grad at Nashville Film Institute.
Can't access the Max Film Academy page you have mentioned above. I get: "This page is currently unavailable."

Edit: Youtube link is ok.

Hi,
New forum user here, a post grad at Nashville Film Institute.
Can't access the Max Film Academy page you have mentioned above. I get: "This page is currently unavailable."

Edit: Youtube link is ok.
Welcome to the forums! :D

A short and simple video that explains in only a few seconds more than my teachers do in over one hour. Did you made more like these?

Network Sponsors

Back