camera problem

Madwld19

Went to use my camera today after not using it in a few days. I had shot with it over the weekend and it worked fine. I shut it off, left it on a table in my room, and then today i pick ti up and it wont turn on, even when its connected to the Ac adapter. I tried some troubleshooting tips, but nothings working. What's going on? PLEASE HELP.

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of camera are you using, year/brand/model :?:

Was it recently exposed to extreme temperature conditions, harsh elements?
If it isn't an external factor like dead battery, exposure to harsh elements, even the simple stndby switch, and you've done the recommended trouble shooting; I’m stumped.
If you have the time, I would check on the camcorderinfo.com boards, to see if maybe anyone else who uses the same camera encounters the same problems.
Regardless, if it remains inactive as a result of internal malfunctioning, then I can only suggest sending it off to the manufacturer.
:?:

Some moisture got into the camera a few weeks ago, and the vision was a bit blurred as a result. It dryed off in a few hours and was working fine again for the next week and a half. Now its not working at all...

Network Sponsors

Back