Call for Entries: Sports Illustrated/HTC "Behind The Tan Lines" Video Contest

JamesFanscape

Call for Entries: Sports Illustrated/HTC "Behind The Tan Lines" Video Contest

Hi all,

My name is James, and I wanted to share an opportunity for aspiring videographers I'm helping SI & HTC promote called "Behind the Tan Lines". Basically, we're looking for up-and-coming talent who's comfortable both in front of and behind the camera to fly away to a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue photo shoot and create a video blog of your unique perspective on the experience - and you'll get to take home $10,000 for your troubles!

To submit yourself as a candidate, visit http://www.si.com/behindthetanlines and upload a video or photo shot with your mobile phone, along with a brief description of the unique perspective you would bring to this experience. Then, “tweet” us a short message telling us why we should check out your creative perspective. If we pick you, you'll be flying to cover one of the photo shoots in person with a HTC phone - what better way to share those experiences than through an HTC phone that gets YOU!

The grand prize includes a trip (for two) to a 2011 SI Swimsuit photo shoot, access to the 2011 Swimsuit launch parties in New York and Las Vegas, an HTC smartphone of your choice for you and your guest and a $10,000 cash prize. Four primary prize winners will receive an HTC smartphone of their choice and a $400 cash prize, while 25 secondary winners will receive an HTC smartphone of their choice and an exclusive HTC & SI Swimsuit-themed prize pack.

Again, I'm helping HTC & SI get the word out about this opportunity - if you have any questions, just ask!

Network Sponsors

Back