Budget Camra Help

S

SwingTheMiC

Hello eveyrone, first post. I have been filming/producing/directing/ and editing films for the last year. I have been using camras that my school has provided. They have restrictions about what you can do with them and how long I can keep them. So I have decided to get my own. I am looking for a camra that will enable me to film low budget films. I have 450 bucks, and thats all I can spend on a camra. My first project will be a documantary on the Military Reenactors in my home town. I will need to be able to get good video from a lot of moving targets and a lot of action in the birghtest of day as well as night time. Right now I am confused on what I would like to get, but I know I want a miniDV camra. Thank you in adavnced. Also, I want to edit with Final Cut Pro, and capture media through firewire.

rent one or find a friend who has a better camera borrow it and use the money you make off this to buy one. its actually pretty common to loan a camera out. dont forget your gonna need a tripod too, especially if its a small camera.

Network Sponsors

Back