Blank firing AK47 suggests

Thanks for your answer but thats not what i need . I need AKs or other assault rifles with blank cartridge firing. Like 9mm blank cartridges

AK to me means AK 47. I know people who own them and that is what we call them. What are you calling an AK? If those are not blank firing they know where to get them.

Last edited:
Yeap AK is AK47 or another mods of Kalashnikov. Just want to know what brand is producing this rifles with blank cartridges. I need to have a blowback, front fire and with sleeves dropping

Yeap AK is AK47 or another mods of Kalashnikov. Just want to know what brand is producing this rifles with blank cartridges. I need to have a blowback, front fire and with sleeves dropping

This is Sonja with Moviereplicasdirect.com
Im happy to help with any questions. Im not aware of any blank firing AK47 replicas. We offer the AK47 as a non firing replica. The closest thing to what you are looking for is a Ekol ASI MAX UZI> Link attached below:

Hi guys. I want to purchase blank firing AK-s , I will be very appreciated to get a suggestion the brnads that produce those.
Well priority is 9mm blankn cartriges .... or maybe a way how to make a rifles from toys or airsolft or smthing else
umm not sure what country you live but i know that Russia has actual decommissioned ak47 and rpk and other guns that has been modified to blank fire, i think they chamber the standard 7.62 x 39 ammo tho(they cost about 50 cents a round). Here is the website, its in russian tho, i used translator. superpnevmat.ru or orengun.su. They do shipping to nearby countries, they sell for about 300-450$ a gun. Its like the closest thing you can get to an ak blank

Purchasing props is always a challenge. :) I hope that @Animus found the props he needed.
For guns, you can either use airsoft or find a plastic replica that looks just like it. :)

Network Sponsors

Back