Behind The Scenes notes on EENDAG: Waking up in a desolate world

MooiFilm.Com

[FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-1]The following is behind-the-scenes notes by Marius Mooikasteel on the making of EENDAG: Waking up in a desolate world:

Plotline:

After some kind of nightmare, a guy wakes up in the desert with no idea who he is or how he got there. Soon he is joined by a flying robot that makes sounds but can't talk. Together they have to find out who they are and what the purpose of their mission is.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-1]
27.jpg
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-1]I love watching this movie! Brings back memories of a great adventure.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-1]And thank you so much to Scott Pollak, professional voice talent and the voice of NPR Atlanta, for doing the narrator's voice. Scott's voice has been heard from Seattle to Orlando, from Chicago to Dallas, even in Israel, India, Russia, Germany, Mexico and of course, South Africa. Hire Scott to voice your projects and listen to demo's on VoiceByScott.Com.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-1]The shoot for this part of EENDAG was quite an outdoor adventure. That doesn't mean it was all easy though.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-1]Firstly, I'm afraid I forgot the script at home and had to write the entire thing over again on someone else's computer the night before. It's actually quite interesting now to compare the original script and the one that was hurriedly created to stand in.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-1]Then of course there was the logistics of doing a shoot that takes place before sunrise and then be in place to get a shot of the sun rising at just the right time. KEEP READING[/SIZE][/FONT]

Network Sponsors

Back