Beginner window question!!

M

ma2os

I know is really stupid but I haven’t found what’s going on. If someone could help I’ll appreciated so much…

By mistake I clicked on the close button of the canvas window …and the timeline and canvas window disappear… I know if you go to window/timeline or window/canvas or Command 3 and command 4 should appear but no.. they don’t…. in fact.. I f you see the menu above window the words for timeline and canvas appear in light grey… like if they were not available??? Any ideas… Thanks!!

Re: Beginner window question!!

ma2os said:
I know is really stupid but I haven’t found what’s going on. If someone could help I’ll appreciated so much…

By mistake I clicked on the close button of the canvas window …and the timeline and canvas window disappear… I know if you go to window/timeline or window/canvas or Command 3 and command 4 should appear but no.. they don’t…. in fact.. I f you see the menu above window the words for timeline and canvas appear in light grey… like if they were not available??? Any ideas… Thanks!!

Make sure you have a new session created first off because that can determine what windows are shown...then if they're still now showing up go to Window & I think it's either Default Workspace or Reset Workspace and make sure that the Windows you want opened are selected there because that will let you know at least then if they should be open & FCP is having an error not showing them. If that still doesn't work, try restarting FCP & your pc. Hope that helps, sorry I couldn't better describe in detail or exactly what to do, I don't have FCP on my pc just at school so I can double-check another time.

Missing Window

Missing Window

Just double click on the sequence you were working on and both the timeline and canvas should reappear. JimT

Network Sponsors

Back