Beautiful Eyes - Bloody Horror short film

ivan94film

Name
Ivan94film
Date
2021-08-26
Hey guys check out my latest horror short film Beautiful Eyes:

An aspiring actress rents the perfect apartment from a creepy landlady and ends up paying more than she bargained for.

Check out my channel for other horror shorts.

I appreciate all feedback and criticism. I will be realeasing another horror short the following month.

Cheers!

You did a great job! What was the inspiration behind this?

You did a great job! What was the inspiration behind this?
Thanks Maura, I read an interesting story on Reddit about a tenant who found a shady apartment on craigslist with a creepy landlord who turned out was hiding in his closet. That was the basis of the story and then I borrowed some other ideas from different stories I wrote to create this short film.

Have you considered entering film festivals and contests? If not, you definitely should!
Thanks Oskar I have definitely thought about it and entered some free festivals but I will no longer pay to apply for film festivals when I can market myself through social media and use the funds for gaining global audience. Festivals are fun though if your goal is to network and meet new people.

Are you a student or a pro? :D
I've already graduated from film school but I'm still learning. Schools don't really teach you much outside of the technical aspects of filmmaking and most film schools are definitely weak on the financing and distribution side of the process so I would say I'm still learning by doing.

I've already graduated from film school but I'm still learning. Schools don't really teach you much outside of the technical aspects of filmmaking and most film schools are definitely weak on the financing and distribution side of the process so I would say I'm still learning by doing.
The coolest part about school is that you get to meet other people with the same passions as you and you can work together with them :D What are you working on now?

Hey guys check out my latest horror short film Beautiful Eyes:

An aspiring actress rents the perfect apartment from a creepy landlady and ends up paying more than she bargained for.

Check out my channel for other horror shorts.

I appreciate all feedback and criticism. I will be realeasing another horror short the following month.

Cheers!
The film is a cool blend of chaos, but the sound is what really does it. Fantastic job with the sound blend!

Network Sponsors

Back