Beach at Keramoti of Kavala Greece at full moon

mallllias

Good evening to all!
A short video from the beach of Keramoti in Kavala - Greece the day before yesterday with the full moon, Straberry moon some says.
The video was made with a unique lighting of the moon.
Was done to test shots in the 'absolute darkness'.
Difficult case, since I do not have a faster lens, I have the Tamron 28 75 f2.8.
The relevant compression was done by ytube, which also did some 'damage'.
Here is the video and happy summer to all!

I wish to purchase Sony A7 III in the future as well. :) Watching your video @mallllias made me feel as if I was there, on the beach, listening to the waves and walking on the warm sand. Considering that it was "absolute darkness", the result is impressive. I believe you did not use any external lightning.
Sadly, youtube and other similar websites always do a bit damage, but overall, the result look good! Happy summer to you as well!

I wish to purchase Sony A7 III in the future as well. :) Watching your video @mallllias made me feel as if I was there, on the beach, listening to the waves and walking on the warm sand. Considering that it was "absolute darkness", the result is impressive. I believe you did not use any external lightning.
Sadly, youtube and other similar websites always do a bit damage, but overall, the result look good! Happy summer to you as well!
Thanks!! Nope, theres no external lighting from me, some lights was there from a local beach bar ,but was too far away.
Sony will announce the release at Septemper 2021 of a7iv many rumors said!
a7iv said that would have 10bit with 4-2-2 colors instead of 8bit 4-0-0 that a7iii have,and this is veeery important!
Soo, just wait a litle bit until you make a move..
In any case , a7iii is great and its best seller for full frame mirrorless camera, for sure at my country, Greece.
Cheers!!!

Network Sponsors

Back