Back after a brief interlude

D

DerekEastham

Hello everyone!

I'm finally back on the boards... after quite the interlude. I've been quite busy over the past few months trying to keep above water in Seattle and juggle my new day job with my filmmaking career... the career takes precedence when it can, but then there's the matter of bills & food...

Anyhow,
Just wanted to check in and let everyone know that I'm working with a couple of other local filmmakers on a new project. We're developing a compilation of short films and possibly a documentary behind it all, to package together and eventually begin selling as a package deal through our own on-line store...

Movies... merchandising... what's not to love?

Anyhow, hope everyone's doing well... I'll be catching up on the forums tonight and over the next few days...

Look forward to hearing back from anyone...

Oh, and if you're in the Seattle area and interested in being informed of my up & coming plans... feel free to hit me up via e-mail or on-line chat... I'll put you on a list.

Latest News:
- My work on Gamers Dorkness Rising is coming to an end as Script Supervisor as I finish entering my notes into the computer to deliver to the producers for editing.
- I am now the editor for the film I script supervised and 2nd AD'd in the fall/winter of 2004 "The Golden Leaf"... things are shaping up and my FCP system is getting a good work-out!
- My composer for "Death" has finally finished his work and I am now attempting to finish it all up by convincing a sound designer to do one last free project for me.

My best to everyone out there! Keep up the good work!

Remember this though: Good things will NOT come to those who wait. Infact, you must make your own moves, make things happen for yourself, get out there, meet people and DO... most of all...

DO NOT WAIT!

Network Sponsors

Back