Another Introduction

Red Roses2

Hello~ I'm a complete noob when it comes to filmmaking, but the little camera work I have done has shown me that I absolutely adore it. So I'm here to learn as much as I can as I try things out.

I've got a Canon Vixia HFR10 Camcorder, a tripod, and a microphone with a stand. While I'm extremely new with the camera, I am good at writing and this semester in college I'm taking a class on script writing. The goal is to get some kind of day job involving film while writing novels and screenplays. I've got Final Draft 8 for the screenwriting.

So yeah. Hi. :)

Hello~ I'm a complete noob when it comes to filmmaking, but the little camera work I have done has shown me that I absolutely adore it. So I'm here to learn as much as I can as I try things out.

I've got a Canon Vixia HFR10 Camcorder, a tripod, and a microphone with a stand. While I'm extremely new with the camera, I am good at writing and this semester in college I'm taking a class on script writing. The goal is to get some kind of day job involving film while writing novels and screenplays. I've got Final Draft 8 for the screenwriting.

So yeah.

Thanks for share you introduction.

iphone 3g case

Last edited:

Network Sponsors

Back