Ambient/Chill Out, New Age and Dance music available.

equinoxsounds

Hi,

We are a group of composers that we specialize in writing different types of Ambient, Chill Out, New Age and Dance music for multimedia use. We have a catalogue of music tracks and music loops that are licensed on a royalty free basis. All the music is available for immediate download. You can visit the website for more info and demos:

http://www.equinoxsounds.com/products.htm

I would like to add that now we have added the option of downloading entire collections containing 8 music tracks each. Each track has also been broken down into several music loops. We will be adding new collections often.

Hrm... I just looked at both of these sites and neither site seems to list any kind of usage policy or legalities about royalties and usage of the audio tracks (except for the Creative Commons ones on free-loops should be fine though as you can find that license agreement elsewhere).

I myself would be rather wary of these sites as you don't know what kind of legal issues they could open up if you use their content.

My advice to both these sites would be to put legal notices describing the rights you keep on your audio tracks and the rights that users of this media have, so people know how they can and can't use your music.

Network Sponsors

Back