Adrift is now featured in the D-SNAP network!

D

Digigenic

Panasonic’s D-SNAP network, DSNAP.NET is featuring a series of short films, animations, trailers, ads from artists all over the world to download.
ADRIFT is one of the featured “short shorts” on the network! GO DOWNLOAD IT!
And for those of you who subscribe to RES Magazine, on the back of the most recent issue, Vol. 8 no. 4 is the Panasonic D-SNAP ad which features frame grabs from each short, the frame grab from Adrift is featured on the bottom row, 3rd from the right.
Jacob done got printed and webbed up again! LOL! I'm such a bastard.
Thanks for everyone’s support!

Panasonic

Panasonic

Did you shoot it with a D Snap? if not then why are they featuring it on the D-Snap network? Also, did you submit it or did they just download it?

Entries didn't have to use a D-snap to make their shorts, and it states on the Adrift specs on here, I'd used the XL1 to shoot Adrift. I believe I had to specify that as well when I entered the contest, and if you look at any of the other shorts, you'd know for a fact it wasn't a D-snap project.

I'm guessing my film was just a selection from the contest I'd entered at RES from a while back, which was obviously being carried out by Panasonic. I'd entered it there at the same time I entered my films here.

I found out about it all today by accident, just because I'd happened to be looking at the back of the magazine and saw it as one of the frame grabs. I did a freakin quadruple take, tilted my head, and just started calling people left and right. I wished I'd have at least gotten an email though telling me it was actually up. I mean, for all I know, it could have actually been shown at RESFEST in one of the lounges where they were playing a selection of entries from the contest. Obviously, I wasn't a winner, I mean look at all the great work that's featured on there, but I wasn't trying to win anything anyway, I just wanted to see if it would play at RESFEST, or even better, online.

Network Sponsors

Back