Hello online Filmmaking Community! My name is Cade and I am currently casting for my first feature film, a sci fi adventure called “Land Uncharted”

This is going to be a grand old fashioned adventure movie, like King Kong meets Romancing the Stone, complete with Harryhausen style creature effects—a real passion project for me!
And hopefully some fun roles for aspiring actors out there. :)
🦖 🦖 🦖 🦖 🦖 🦖 🦖 🦖
No experience needed, just passion and commitment!
If you are Oregon based (Central Oregon preferably) or can commute on a regular basis I would love to have you come audition! (hint hint…I have parts for most every demographic, speaking or not). All information on the poster below.
🦀
Contact me at cade52calima@gmail.com for any questions, thanks for reading!

9014B22C-2A3D-464D-A125-FC813D357BF6.png

Last edited:
Hello online Filmmaking Community! My name is Cade and I am currently casting for my first feature film, a sci fi adventure called “Land Uncharted”

This is going to be a grand old fashioned adventure movie, like King Kong meets Romancing the Stone, complete with Harryhausen style creature effects—a real passion project for me!
And hopefully some fun roles for aspiring actors out there. :)
🦖 🦖 🦖 🦖 🦖 🦖 🦖 🦖
No experience needed, just passion and commitment!
If you are Oregon based (Central Oregon preferably) or can commute on a regular basis I would love to have you come audition! (hint hint…I have parts for most every demographic, speaking or not). All information on the poster below.
🦀
Contact me at cade52calima@gmail.com for any questions, thanks for reading!

View attachment 53098

I'm Oregon based, but Bend is just a bit too far for any regular commuting. If you were in Portland or Salem area I'd totally be in

I'm Oregon based, but Bend is just a bit too far for any regular commuting. If you were in Portland or Salem area I'd totally be in
Completely understood, if I’m ever filming something in that part of the state I’ll let you know. Thanks for replying!

Completely understood, if I’m ever filming something in that part of the state I’ll let you know. Thanks for replying!
Sounds good. Zero (or virtually zero) experience here, but I'm not uncomfortable in front of the camera, since I'm making my own short films.

If you need I could assist at times with editing, not sure how much time I could promise but I'd definitely carve out time for the amazing learning experience that it would be.

Sounds good. Zero (or virtually zero) experience here, but I'm not uncomfortable in front of the camera, since I'm making my own short films.

If you need I could assist at times with editing, not sure how much time I could promise but I'd definitely carve out time for the amazing learning experience that it would be.
Thanks, I’ll keep you posted if that need pops up. I’ve never directed a feature before so I’m all for collaborating with fellow newbies.

Last edited:
Reactions: ALH
Sounds like fun, I got over ambitious on my second short film aiming for 15 min before cutting and tightening it to 11 min, and decided no more until I was better and faster at editing. Now I aim for the 3 minute mark lol. A whole feature? Probably take me a year solo.

Network Sponsors

Back