4 Filmmaking Lessons I learned in 2022

Maura N.

The Last Black Unicorn
In 2022, I learned 4 lessons that will help me become a better filmmaker and engage in more creative projects.

1. “Content is King” – Quality content is the most important aspect of filmmaking and will always be at the top of the list for viewers. It’s important to spend time making sure that the story and visuals are top-notch and that the film is both visually and emotionally appealing.

2. “Know Your Audience” – It’s important to understand who you’re making the film for and what they want to see. Knowing your audience will help you create content that resonates with them and that they can connect with.

3. “Get Creative” – Filmmaking is an art form and it’s important to think outside the box in order to create something unique and original. Try new techniques, experiment with different angles, and don’t be afraid to take risks.

4. “Be Resourceful” – Don’t be afraid to get creative and find alternative solutions to problems. There are often ways to work within a budget or to find ways to make something work without spending a lot of money.

These are all good lessons! I have learn many lessons in the past year, I am a bit afraid of the lessons I am going to learn this year!

Network Sponsors

Back